This privacy notice is solely for HousebythePreserve.com. If you should have any questions regarding this policy or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data, please contact me here.
Because your privacy is important to us, we take every step to ensure you information is protected. We promise that we will only collect your email should you desire to enroll in receiving a weekly updates, updates regarding posts on the blog, and/or product . We will in no way use your email address for any other reason or sell them to a third party.
By using this site or/and our services, you consent to the Processing of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Notice.
In order for us to operate our business and provide our services to You, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect or process information about You. In general terms, this information will take one or more of the following forms:
- Information that you provide to us directly, such as in the situation where you complete an online form or send us a message via our website;
- Information that is automatically sent to us by Your computer’s internet browser when you visit our website, such as your computer’s technical address (or ‘IP address’) or information about which particular internet browser you are using and so on;
- Information about how you use our website or our services, such as which pages you visit, how frequently you visit the site and so forth.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA PRIVACY
We are fully committed to maintaining the privacy of any information (‘personal data’) that you provide to us. Furthermore, we commit to ensuring that such data is held securely, used appropriately and only retained for as long as is necessary.
DATA WE GATHER
– Information you have provided us with
This might be your name and e-mail address - information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
– Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address. This information is used to improve the experience on our site. When you read the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers*
- to administer and analyse our client base in order to improve the quality and variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to make change to this Privacy Notice.
Last modification was made May 25, 2018
As recently leaving my corporate job to become a stay at home mom, I quickly found myself itching for something more as I settled into my mom role. This blog was born out of sheer love for home decor and design. To not only share with my family and friends the updates we've completed to our newly built builder grade house but also with the hopes of inspiring others to create their most beautiful, happiest homes!
The information contained on this site is for informational and inspirational purposes only. I am just a blogger sharing my experience and what has worked for me and my family.
With that said, I also would love and aspire that this blog create revenue so that I can make sure I am able to stay a SAHM. Therefore, it is my responsibility to You, to inform you that I participate with ad networks and do sometimes use affiliate links.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Readers are in no way required to click on any of the ads or the links. You are free to completely ignore them if you should so wish. My promise you is that I will share only links that I am interested in and would purchase and use in my own home. I will not accept any compensation for any products that I do not believe in myself.
Sharing is Caring
Please note that all images and text are the property of House by the Preserve (unless otherwise noted). Feel free to share, but please limit to one image and must include a link back to my site. Pinning is always welcomes and appreciated. Thank you for supporting my blog!